MCR in the Press
Connor and Troy on Condo and HOA Buzz
Connor on Condo and HOA Buzz Radio Show
Connor on J2 video
Troy WSCAI president announcement
Brad Kelln WSCAI Article
- Does it cost anything for me to get an estimate from McBride Construction – No. Our estimates are free of charge, unless we are hired to consult on your project as an expert.
- I don’t live near Seattle or Portland, will McBride Construction still work on my project? – Yes. We work anywhere in the states of Washington and Oregon.
- Does McBride Construction work for my insurance company? – No. McBride Construction is an independent contractor that works directly for you.
- Does McBride Construction train their employees? – Yes. McBride Construction spends thousands of hours every year on training and continuing education.
- My current contractor is not performing up to my expectations, will McBride Construction consider taking over my project? – Yes. McBride Construction can take over for contractors not performing up to your expectations.
- I prefer to communicate via e-mail, is that possible? – Yes. All McBride Construction supervisors have e-mail accounts to facilitate electronic communication.
- I have a project but I don’t want to start for 8 months, will McBride Construction still look at my project? – Yes. McBride Construction maintains a forecasted project schedule so we can work to schedule your project in the future when it is convenient for you.
- Is McBride Licensed, Bonded, and Insured? – Yes. McBride Construction is licensed and bonded through both the state of Washington and Oregon. In addition, McBride Construction has maintained their insurance coverage through the well-known Parker Smith and Feek agency for over 20 years.
- I just got home and a pipe has burst in my house, what should I do? – McBride Construction maintains an Emergency Services Team dedicated to 24/7 response. Please call us at 1-800- 676-5053 if you have a construction related emergency.
- I am working with a project manager, does an owner of the company know about my project? – Yes. McBride Construction has a weekly team meeting with all project managers and production supervisors to discuss every on-going project.
- What is McBride Construction’s Service Area? – We are proud to provide our construction expertise on projects throughout Western Washington and Oregon and for select clients throughout the entire Pacific Northwest including Eastern Washington and Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska.